Poison Ivy Sensitivity

Did you know that if you have a sensitivity to Poison Oak or Poison Ivy you don't even have to come into contact with it each time to develop a reoccurring rash?!  The people that have a sensitivity tend to react severely and the rash sticks around for a painfully long time.  Colleen had this reaction every summer.

When someone has an allergy/intolerance to a specific, already identified substance, there is virtually no investigative work to do and the appointment is a fairly quick and easy process.  I muscle tested Colleen to verify that she indeed was sensitive to Poison Oak, Poison Ivy and also Urushiol oil; the part of the plant that is responsible for the reaction.  Once we balanced her body, it was able to properly recognize these substances.  I received an excited message from Colleen the evening of her appointment saying that her rash was already almost gone.  It has since fully disappeared.  She only required one, 30-minute appointment.

Check out Colleen's testimonial:

"I met Jocelyne when she came to our farm to have a look at our very sick puppy. The work she did on him was amazing and overall very effective. Our dog enjoyed the treatments and he is a completely different dog now.  He went from scratching and biting, to the point where he would bleed due to his skin allergies, to happy and healthy.  I contribute this in part to the work she did along with some diet changes.

I myself suffer from an allergy to poison oak / ivy which I get every summer.  It's like a miracle has happened after one session.  My rash has almost gone away and I've been sleeping through the night without scratching!!  I would highly recommend Jocelyne. She is very professional and kind hearted. She truly wants to help people and animals."

Colleen S, Simcoe ON


If you have allergies Contact Us and give Bioenergetics a try.

If you know of someone who does, please pass along this wonderful testimonial.